Sweet pineapple salsa and tangy barbecue sauce combine for the perfect tropical hot dog.
- 1 pkg Ben's® Hot Dog Buns (8), toasted
- 8 jumbo all-beef hot dogs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped red onion
Heat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Cook hot dogs, brushing with some of the barbecue sauce for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through and lightly marked.
Salsa: Toss together pineapple, red pepper and red onion.
Assemble hot dogs in buns with remaining barbecue sauce and salsa.